Information about cookies
During your visit on our website cookies are likely to be installed on your computer, tablet or mobile. This page will help you has had better understand what cookies.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is installed on your device (computer, Tablet, phone...) when visiting a web page.
It is intended to collect information anonymous information has your navigation, provide you with content adapted to your centers of interests and understand your shopping behaviour.
Purpose of a cookie
Use us cookies on our site:
-to establish statistics and volumes of traffic (page views, numbers of visitors...)
-remember your login information and you identify during your visits to our site.
-memorize the place products in your shopping cart...
Types of cookies
- Session cookies - cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or your device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or your device at the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies - cookies of this type remain longer on your computer. Permanent cookies help us to recognise you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
The menu of most browsers have options allowing you to manage your cookies by setting or by configuring your cookies settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility:
- view your cookies;
- to allow cookies;
- to disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- to disable all cookies when you close your browser;
- to block cookies;
- to be notified when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, some of the features of our Web sites will be disabled (including services such as the shopping cart, management or the customization of orders) and your navigation risk also to be affected. If you configure your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be deleted at the closing of your browser.
Enjoy your visit,